Playing Cards Against Humanity Online has grown to be so popular it is a bit ridiculous. Nearly 50,000 people a month search for an online version of CAH. That is crazy! With all those people searching, there is a ton of people developing online versions of the game. This is where it can be quite overwhelming.
I previously highlighted one online version of Cards Against Humanity, Pretend You’re Xyzzy, on Social Gamer. This is still a great game and is in my top 10 but you should also check out a few others. Below I have compiled a list of my 10 favorite. They are not necessarily in any ranking order. It would be really hard to rank them, basically because they are all friggin awesome.
1. Cardtrocity from Play In Person – This is an awesome version of CAH online. You can choose to play a public game or private game. This is great feature because you can setup a private game with all your friends and you all do not have to be in the same place at the same time. You can also enable the webcam feature to see each other and talk. This is great for seeing those priceless reactions to some of those messed up rounds of CAH.
2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy from Social Gamer – This is one of the first online versions of Cards Against Humanity and still one of my favorites. I previously highlighted it here. There still seem to be some bugs, but it is no less than badass. You also can choose between 3 different servers to play on; a) “The Biggest, Blackest Dick” b) A Falcon with a Box on It’s Head or c) Dickfingers. You can view the games going on and how many people are playing and choose which you would like to join. It is by far the most popular game and you can always find plenty of people playing.
3. Wordner – This is a complete version of Cards Against Humanity and you can either play online or buy the card game. The online version is simple, clean, and easy to navigate. I like it a lot. It isn’t as vulgar as CAH, but still fun to play. Ideal for younger children too!
4. Cards For Humanity (CFH.io) – This is one of the nicest looking and functioning online versions. The guys behind it are also pretty cool. They also give all the money form the site to a charity for the Make-A-Wish foundation. I suggest everyone to at least check it out.
5. Evil Apples: A Filthy Adult Card & Party Game – This is actually a free app for your iPhone or iPad from Evil Studios Limited. It is awesome to have when you are on the go or not in front of the computer. It is rated 4.5/5 stars with over 10,000 downloads. That right there tells you this is worth a looksie.
Do you have a favorite version of Cards Against Humanity online? Let us know about it in the comment section below!