What is better than partying at home, getting drunk off your ass, and playing this game? Nothing! Playing Cards Against Humanity is so damn fun! I got some great news though, go tell your friends to take a hike, you no longer need their bullshit.
Thanks to Pretend You’re Xyzzy on socialgamer.net, you can have the game at your finger tips 24/7. The app is still in development, so there are in fact some issues and glitches. The known issues and glitches are pretty minor at this point. Thus, your game play is not really effected by any of these issues.
Some known glitches in the web app include:
- Be sure to have one game open at a time
- Some browsers may have an issue with playing the game
- You may come across errors throughout the game, but just ignore these
Some future enhancements of this web application include:
- The ability to see who played each card
- A long term registration system that includes tracking statistics
- The ability to create custom black & white cards